3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mike Steinert's picture
Joined: 08/07/2012
Posts: 3
Plumber and Tax account

Looking for recommendations (2) for a plumber, and a CPA or tax account.

Group visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users
Beth Buderus's picture
Joined: 08/03/2007
Posts: 926

We use Pragle Pluming, he has many customers in R.M.   916-247-7514

Linda Priseler's picture
Joined: 09/20/2008
Posts: 11
Tax Preparation

My daughter, Deanna Tymochko, is an IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer & IRS Enrolled Agent.  (Business name: d'Books.) She lives in Elk Grove; phone number is 888-925-8601 or 916-475-8601.  Please let her know I referred you.  

Log in or register to post comments

Your comments