Here are the community's complete Security logs for Jan. 8-17, as released to the public. CSD Security edits the logs to remove names and specific addresses before releasing the information.
RanchoMurieta.com is Now Closed
RanchoMurieta.com has ceased publication as of Aug. 2, after 19 years of covering the news of our community.
For the time being, you will still be able to view this site in read only mode.
Thank you for your kind responses to Ralph’s health situation. We’re happy to report he’s much improved and expects to make a full recovery. We’ll see you around the neighborhood.
– Karen Muldoon and Ralph Frattura
[Updated Jan. 21] The president of the Rancho Murieta Association appeared at the Community Services District board meeting Wednesday night to protest remarks made by a CSD director the night before at the RMA meeting, but he ended up agreeing that the RMA owes the parks fund money. The board also addressed a resident's problems with vandalism.
Moonlight Swing, a 21-piece big band, will perform the music of Glenn Miller and other big band greats 8 p.m. Feb. 9 at the Country Club.
Tickets are $50 a couple. The evening, which is open to members and their guests, includes dancing and light hors d'oeuvres.
No one was injured in a two-alarm fire overnight at 15054 Guadalupe Drive. Officials said the home's occupant escaped when the blaze broke out in the attached garage early Sunday. The fire caused an estimated $220,000 in damage, according to the Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District.
[Second update -- Jan. 19] Saying tests had found no contamination, the Community Services District early Saturday lifted its boiled-water order, which had been in effect since an eight-hour water outage hit Units 3 and 4 on the North Wednesday.
Scott Road is Open
Deer Creek levels
- ADULT CARE SERVICES: Honor Thy Elders
- APPLIANCES and SERVICE: Valley Oak Home Appliance Center
- AUTO SERVICES and SALES: A Auto Care
- BUSINESS SERVICES: CABS Bookkeeping Solutions
- CEMETERY and MORTUARY: Daneri Mortuary and Sunset View Cemetery
- DENTISTS: Jackson Creek Dental Group
- ELECTRICAL SERVICES: AMMA Electric
- GLASS REPAIR: Southgate Glass
- GUTTER CLEANING: Shade's Commercial and Residential Services
- HARDWARE: Rancho Murieta Ace Hardware
- HOME REPAIR: Handy Bob's ... Neighborhood Pro Handyman
- HOUSEHOLD ORGANIZATION: Clear the Clutter
- INSURANCE: Farmers - Tom Mathews ... State Farm - Anne Lintz ... State Farm - Bill Batchelder
- INTERNET / PHONE: Greenfield Communications
- JEWELRY: Adrian Blanco Jewelry
- LEGAL: John M. O'Brien & Associates
- ORTHODONTIST: Elk Grove Orthodontics
- PETS: Rancho Murieta Pet Sitting
- PHYSICAL THERAPY: Results Physical Therapy of Rancho Murieta
- POWER WASHING: Squeaky Clean
- RESTAURANTS: The Backyard BBQ, Burgers & Brews
- SENIOR LIVING: Summerset Senior Living
- SPA: Prima Spa & Wellness Center
- SWIMMING POOL BUILDING AND SERVICE: Crystal Pacific Pool Service ... Sac Pool Pros
- TILE AND STONE: Murieta Carpet and Stone
- TREE SERVICES: Eco Landscape & Tree Management System