The basics about our shows
If you need basic information about ETC’s shows, here it is.
Reserving your seat: ETC members may place blankets to reserve their seats at Lake Clementia Amphitheater between 8 and 10 a.m. the day of the show. (A line forms well before the opening time.) Non-members place blankets between 10 a.m. and noon. The amphitheater is closed from noon to 7 p.m.
Prices: Tickets are $25 for members and $35 for non-members. Children 12 and under are free. Buy your tickets in advance; there’s a $5 surcharge if you buy at the gate.
Where to buy: Rancho Murieta Business Center has tickets for all concerts and honors member discounts. Local Bean has only current concert tickets at nonmember price. On concert weekends, member and nonmember tickets may be purchased at the ETC table in front of the Local Bean Fridays from 8 to 10 a.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon or the morning of the concert at Lake Clementia from 7 a.m. to noon.
Your comfort: If you like, bring a low-back beach chair (but not a full-sized one, out of consideration for the people sitting behind you). Sometimes the insects can be troublesome, so bug spray might be advisable, as is a light jacket or sweater, in case the breeze comes up. Sometimes there is food for sale, but you’re welcome to bring any food you like. Many people have full-on family or adult picnics.
Becoming a member: You can choose among five levels of membership:
- Individual: $50. You get ETC membership. May purchase one discounted ticket per concert. Priority blanket placement.
- Gold Nugget: $100. You get ETC membership. May purchase up to four discounted tickets per concert. Priority blanket placement.
- Gold Bar: $250. You get ETC membership. Four free tickets to any concert. May purchase up to four discounted tickets per concert. Priority blanket placement.
- Gold Mine, $500. You get ETC membership. Free entry to all events for two adults plus children under 18 living at home. May purchase four additional discounted tickets per concert. Priority blanket placement.
- 24 Karat: $1,000. You get ETC membership. Free entry to all events for four adults plus children under 18 living at home. May purchase up to four discounted tickets per concert. Priority blanket placement.
All about ETC
ETC is a volunteer non-profit organization that provides entertainment events for the Rancho Murieta community. In addition to giving back to the Rancho Murieta community through a college scholarship essay contest, arts grants are also made to the elementary and middle schools, and support and resources are also given to other important community events, such as the OKC Corral, Susan G. Komen golf tournament, Cosumnes River Little League and Summerfest. For more information about the scholarship program or other ETC philanthropic efforts, contact Stephanie Stanislaus at 354-0901 or Box 832, Rancho Murieta, CA 95683. For other questions or comments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Cheryl McElhany (690-2377)
Vice president: Mike Mann (747-7229)
Past president: Vickie Joyner (531-3544)
Secretary: Jane Rosetta (996-4438)
Treasurer: Mike Shamrock (284-8492)