Because we've had some problems in recent days, let's revisit the rules every RM.com member reads in the process of joining the site:
Only Murietans and those with direct connections to Rancho Murieta may register and participate here. The personal information you provide is shared with no one.
You're free to disagree with others in your postings, but be respectful. Personal attacks won't be tolerated. After all, we're all neighbors here.
Here are seven rules of this online community:
1. You alone are responsible for what you post -- and it carries your name -- so weigh your words carefully. You indemnify RM.com from all claims and damages resulting from your postings. What you post becomes the property of RM.com.
2. RM.com does not review in advance and is not responsible for material posted by members. However, RM.com has the right to remove or edit material. Every registered member has the ability to flag any posting as objectionable and bring it to RM.com's attention. The final determination of what should be removed is RM.com's.
3. You may only post material that you own or have the right to distribute. You may not post the property of another person or web site, such as stories or photographs found on the web.
4. You may not post content or links to content that is libelous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, racist or that invades someone's privacy.
5. Your RM.com postings may only be used for non-commercial purposes. You may not post advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
6. If you're under 18, you need a parent's permission to register. If you're under 13, you may not register at all.
7. By using RM.com, you agree to abide by these rules. If you violate them, we reserve the right to limit or terminate your participation.