I would like to take this opportunity to thank the many people who helped make our recent Fifth Annual Kiwanis Blues and Brews Festival event such a wonderful success:
- Our co-sponsor Plaza Food Market and the Sexton family (Tisha, Bob, Michelle and Darin), who donate untold hours and the lion share of the cost of the event;
- Our other co-sponsor, the Rancho Murieta Association, especially Rod Hart and his maintenance staff (Teresa, Dan, John and their co-workers) who do such a marvelous job of helping us set up for the event;
- The Stonehouse and El Gallo Restaurants for participating in our "food court";
- The arts and crafts vendors who helped make the arts and crafts show such a nice addition the event;
- All the volunteers, without whom we couldn't make this happen;
- And to everyone who came out to support the event.
The event netted nearly $11,000, which will be used by the Kiwanis Club for the benefit of community youth activities and programs.
Joe Mazzoni, Sr., Chairman, Kiwanis Blues and Brews Festival