We'll be live-blogging tonight's RMA board meeting, which begins at 6:30. That means you'll be able to follow the meeting in real time as we post a running blog about what's going on. You don't have to do anything with your computer to follow the meeting -- the home page will update whenever we post something new. (For an example, see last month's CSD board meeting.)
If you're a RM.com member, you can comment in the blog as the meeting is going on. Just log in to your RM.com account and use your real name when you post a comment to the blog. You have to do both of those things or your comments won't appear.
Tonight's meeting agenda has a lot of important business. Here's the agenda's schedule for key issues. (Be aware the meetings usually run longer than the agenda anticipates.)
- 6:30 p.m.: Meeting opens with public comments
- 6:55: Board action on resolution making Murieta's streets public to allow enforcement of the state's motor vehicle code. (Recent coverage)
- 7:20: Board action on 2009 budget. (Recent coverage)
- 7:40: Board action on new rules for curfew, skateboarding and vandalism. (Recent coverage)
- 8:15: Board action on proposal for additional iights at Stonehouse Park. (Recent coverage)
The full agenda is here. See you back here this evening.